Manual/Semi Automatic Manifold Systems
Manual/Semi Automatic Manifold Systems main using at small and medium hospitals. When using the medical gas oxygen manifold, several cylinders need to be connected to the manifold pipeline. The oxygen gas is first filtered and decompressed, and then transported through the main pipe to the end of use. The function of the secondary regulator is to stabilize the outlet gas flow of the main pipeline. CGA standard adapter port and inlet connection thread. Cleaned for medical Oxygen, Air, N2O, CO2 gas. Open type manifold connector cylinder number according to the client request. 3 years warranty.
- Applicable gas: O2, Air, CO2, N2, and N2O etc.
- High flow capacity regulator
- Open style cylinder number according to the client request
- Pass the pressurization testing, welded in silver, much safety and stable
- Wall mount simplifies installation, easy installed
- Size of the connecting hose is customized
- CGA4.1 and ISO15001 Standard
- Maximum pressure 3,000 psi
Manufactured by AMCAREMED
Please click to read Medical Gas and Pipeline Network
For more information please feel free to call us at+92-322-4602203 or Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org