Micro Centrifuge Tube 2.0ml
Micro Centrifuge Tube 2.0ml is one of the best and reliable centrifuge tubes made by Biomed Pakistan. The best thing about the centrifuge tubes are that they are autclaved and packed in different capacities as per the discretion of end-user. Micro Centrifuge Tube 2.0ml gives the best result and quality is 100% guaranteed. For more information regarding Micro Centrifuge Tube 2.0ml in Pakistan please feel free to contact us.
- Polypropylene clear polymer facilitates visualization of samples
- Attached snap caps
- Rated to 20,000 x G
- Graduations at every 100 μL for easy volume estimation
- Frosted writing sections in tube surface and tube cover for easy sample identification.
- Temperature range: -80°C to +121°C (Autoclave able)
- Certified free of detectable RNase, DNase & Pyrogen
How to use:
Add the affinity resin and sample to one of the micro-centrifuge tubes, and then use a micro-centrifuge to efficiently wash away contaminants and elute your purified sample without losing any resin in the process. Micro-centrifuge tubes allow you to affinity purify more protein in less time.
- Affinity purification or affinity chromatography
- Immunoprecipitation (IP)
Micro Centrifuge Tube 2.0ml Pakistan
Improper care of a centrifuge and its components can lead to exposure to hazardous substances, injuries, damaged equipment and lab space, and a loss of research, money, and time.
- Mechanical failure of the machine
- Lab equipment failure (tubes, etc.)
- Aerosol generation
- Operator Error
- Operating Procedures
- Develop and implement a strict cleaning, storing, and maintenance protocol.
- Only use manufacturer compatible centrifuge, rotor, buckets, caps, and adapters.
- Replace centrifuge parts including bottles, tubes, and O-rings at the first sign of damage.
- Assemble the bottles, buckets, and rotor per the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Tightly seal all tubes and safety cups.
- Close lid during operation.
- Allow to come to complete stop before opening.
- Guideline for Safe Operation
- Use safety cups whenever possible.
- Disinfect or clean weekly and after all spills or breakages.
- Lubricate O-rings and rotor threads weekly.
- Do not operate the centrifuge without the rotor properly balanced.
- Do not use rotors that have been dropped.
- Inspect the speed disk for sign of damage if using an ultra-speed unit and
- discontinue use if damaged.
Inspect the rotor and tube cavities for signs of damage and discontinue use if damaged.
- Contact your centrifuge representative for specific information.
- Micro Centrifuge Tube 2.0ml available in Pakistan in 1.0ml, 1.5ml, 2ml