Oxygen Automatic Manifold
Oxygen Automatic Manifold is mainly suitable for continuous consumption of bottled oxygen hospital. In use, the number of or even dozens of oxygen cylinders are centrally connected to the manifold pipe. The gas is filtered, decompression and pressure stabilized, and transported to the use site. AmcareMed Medical Automatic Gas Manifold is fully automatic and has pressure regulators with LED Display. Pressure unit provides a bar, Mpa or psi for measurement conversion. The fully automatic manifold system monitors cylinder tank pressure electronically, automatically changes over to the secondary tank when the primary cylinder tank is depleted and eliminates the need to manually set a priority side. The solenoid valve technology allows us to eliminate the shuttle valve and it can be realized automatically switch do not need operator debugging. In the electrical system power state, it can maintain continuous supply medical gas. It’s economical and efficient for hospital medical gas pipeline system.
Our automatic gas manifold is divided according to the number of cylinders and configuration, with a variety of structural forms, 2 * 1 cylinder group, 2 * 2 cylinder group, 2 * 3 cylinder group, 2 * 4 cylinder group, 2 * 5 cylinder group for selection, but also according to user needs and environmental requirements for special configuration.
- LED Display full automatic manifold
- Closed box without interference
- Stainless steel diaphragm reducer, better to control flow
- With alarm system and remote alarming
- Open design to meet requirements for expansion in future
- Sustainable supply and control circuit when the power failure
- Input: 15Mpa, output: 200m3/h,0.4-0.8Mpa
- Input/output signal: 4–20mA, 485 bus communication
- Wall or floor mounts available
- 100% pressure test, safe and reliable
Manufactured by AMCAREMED
Please see our complete range of Bed Head Units, Bed Head Unit Pendants, Medical Gas Pipeline Network
For more information regarding rates, prices and quotations please feel free to contact us +92-322-4602203 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com