Patient Monitor BM3 Bionet USA
Patient Monitor BM3 Bionet USA is a Versatile, portable, and lightweight, the BM3 patient monitor is specially designed to be reliable and user-friendly. The compact design, coupled with a unique handle, makes it easy to move from room to room. Its 7″ widescreen color monitor displays all the vital signs in different colors for easy recognition.
Please click the link to download product full catalog BM3_Brochure.pdf
- ECG, SpO2, NIBP, Respiration, Temperature, EtCO2
- Mainstream/Sidestream EtCO2
- High-Performance ECG Detection and Analysis
- SpO2 Measurement – Every Low Perfusion Detection / Pulse Beep
- 7″ Color TFT LCD for a Clear View
- Individual Sweep Speed Setting for Each Parameter
- 128 Full Hours of Trend Data Stored
- Compatible with EMR via HL7 Protocol
- Screen Freeze On/Off
- External VGA Output for Large Screens
- Li-ion Battery (1.5 Hours of Continuous Operation)
- Less Than 3kg (7 lbs) Including Battery
Enhanced & Extendible Multi-Parameter
• Mainstream/Sidestream EtCO2.
High-Performance ECG Detection and Analysis
• Enhanced input impedance for dry skin or electrode patch.
• Pacemaker detection function.
Enhanced Data Management
• Graphical and tabular trends.
• 20 cases – 10 sec. alarm waveform stored, reviewed and printed.
• Compatible with EMR via HL7 protocol.
• Li-ion rechargeable battery allows cordless use for up to 1.5 hours.
• Less than 3kg (7 lbs), including battery.
BM3 Main Unit, 3 Lead ECG Cable (snap type) and ExtensionCable, SpO2 Adult Finger Sensor and Extension Cable, NIBP Adult Cuff (arm circumference 25-35 cm) and ExtensionTube, Chart Paper (x2), Power Adaptor & Hospital Grade Power Cord, Operation Manual, and 4-Year Warranty Card.
Temperature Probe (Skin or Rectal), EtCO2 Sensor (Sidestream or Mainstream),5 Lead ECG Cable and Extension Cable
For more information about the product please contact +92-322-4602203