Automatic Medical Gas Manifold Plant
Precision UK’s CPX Automatic Medical Gas Manifold Plant is manufactured under BS EN 13485 Medical Devices: Quality Management Systems. It provides a centralized source of bottled gas. The unit is designed to provide a duty and standby gas supply at a constant pressure via two banks of bottled gas cylinders with status monitoring.
- A standard system would feature a central control panel with a header assembly.
- Digital display of bottle pressure for duty and standby banks.
- Electronic control with alarm and BMS outputs for remote status indication.
- The unit is designed for wall mounting as standard, however, options available include floor mounted assemblies and formats to suit customer requirements.
- Also available is a high flow capable of providing a distribution flow rate up to 2500l/min.
- Options – Touchscreen, BMS Modbus Digital Outputs, SMS Texting Alarm
- Designed to meet the requirements of:
- HTM 02-01 and SHTM 02-01: Medical Gas Pipeline Systems
- BS EN 7396: Pipeline Systems for Compressed Medical Gases and Vacuum
- C11 NHS: Model Engineering Specification – Medical Gases
- BS EN 10524-2 : Pressure Regulators
- BS EN 21969 High Pressure Flexible Connectors
- CE marked under Medical Device Directive 93/42/EEC with approval from British Standards Institute CE0086 classified as Class IIb Medical Device
Service and Maintenance:
01 Year Warranty with service and maintenance will be provided nationwide.