Transcutaneous Jaundice Detector BJ20 China
Transcutaneous Jaundice Detector BJ20 China is a handheld instrument used in the dynamic clinical examination of neonate jaundice. It is 100% electronic jaundice meter also known as bilirubin meter for neonatal, child, adult. It doesn’t have any pain nor blood is required. Users can get the results in seconds on LCD Screen. The sensor can be used for 100,000 times. Each test cost less than Rs: 1.50. The transcutaneous concentration of bilirubin correlative with serum bilirubin and concentration can be determine instantly. The non-invasive since the detector is placed on the neonatal skin. This prevents the neonates from any discomfort typically associated with abstraction of blood samples, reduces costs since test result are immediate, and increase the working efficiency of doctors and nurses.
- BJ20 Transcutaneous Jaundice detector is developed with advanced electronics and optics, adopting fiber optics, spectrum splits, controlled Spectrum filter, NFM Switching, and information processing techniques.
- Accurate, Instant and safe test.
- LCD Display for convenient observation
- Smart design comfortable to hold
- Long service life
- Low energy consumption
- Battery indicator clews battery power information and timely prompt battery replacement
- Instant test, result reading providing serum bilirubin concentration
- Storage and Memory Function
- Browse and delete function
- Mean Value Computation