Brass Body Medical Gas Flowmeter
Brass Body Medical Gas Flowmeter is mainly used in medical center gas supply systems, emergency rooms, patient rooms, and the ambulance. The role of the oxygen flowmeter is to provide continuous constant pressure and flow of oxygen for the patient to use.
The medical gas flowmeter has the function of humidifying and filtering oxygen and medical air. It has precise flow rates for measurement, easy to use and safe. At the pressure dome and accuracy is tested which ensures the safety of the patient, accuracy is ± 10 % of displayed value. Calibrated at 50 psi inlet pressure.
AmcareMed flowmeter rate available 0-5LPM, 0-10LPM, 0-15LPM three options for adults and pediatric therapy. Labeling ISO or US(NFPA) colors code allows for easy gas identification. Main using for Oxygen and Medical Air, other gas type CO2 and N2O available upon request. Medical gas flow meters could choices of different type adapter connections: OHMEDA, DISS, CHEMETRON, FS, DN, BS, JIS, etc.
- The flow meter is made of copper, CNC precision processing
- Flow tube and humidifier body use high-strength polycarbonate plastic
- Back pressure compensated and calibrated at 50 psi
- Installed can be wall or rail mounted
- Input pressure: 4.5bar ± 0.5bar
- Accuracy: ± 10% read value
- Standard inlet connection: ISO G1/8“
Manufactured by AMCAREMED
Click for more Flowmeters & Regulators